Saint Felicia, the Patron Saint of Farewells, waived her hand again Monday night, this time to the tenants of the Mixson Flats in Park Circle (read the Post & Courier article here).
So what do you do when you are one of a hundred people suddenly displaced with 29 days to research, make a decision, pack em’ up and move em’ out? There were less than 5 rentals available in the Park Circle area when we checked this morning….dats a problem.
While you’re sipping your therapeutic cocktail in the situation room tonight, you might want to consider why your next move should be buying instead of renting:
– You are in control when you own…you decide when you want to move
– Most people say they “can’t afford to buy” when actually they can, we can put you in touch with the appropriate mortgage gurus
– Interest rates are still at historical lows – it is time to make buying a priority before prices and rates start going up decreasing your buying power
– Real Estate is a great way to build wealth for the long term #goals
– Quit being a commitment-phobe! The right agent will be your guide and help you make the right moves- you can either re-sell it, or turn it into another investment
– Everyone will think you are a real, true grown up